Tuesday

little leaves and little hearts

Today, I attended my first Arts Council of Surrey meeting in the official capacity as the Surrey Children's Choir Program Manager.  I wanted to look super awesome, and the most awesome of outfits are always completed with fabulous jewelry.

I wore one of my vegas finds today- a lbd from Forever 21, and finished it off with some gold bling.

Loving the way the chain hangs


Such a versatile piece!
I love this necklace from H&M that my mother gave me for Christmas two years ago (thanks Mooooom!).  Its great, because you can wear it with one long loop and one short one (like I'm wearing it here), 2 medium loops, 3 short chokerish loops even, or my personal favourite, as one long and skinny chain.

The detailing of this piece is great.  Its a delicate gold chain with alternating little pearls, clear gems, and intricate little gold leaves.  Because of the leaves, I feel it works great for autumn, but also for spring!

I was wearing my hair long today, so I wanted to wear dangly earrings that would show from time to time, but also blend in with my blonde and not take too much away from the rest of my outfit.

Check out those freckles!
Holding on to that laaaaast little bit of my cottage holiday <3
These adorable earrings are another Violette find, and actually another piece from Frug as well!  I've had these earrings for about 4 or 5 years I think, and they've always served me well.

My glasses match my blog background!

I thought the little hearts in the earrings complemented the little leaves in my necklace nicely- hence tonight's post title!

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and the earrings and the necklace! All together you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not seeing a "follow" option on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one??? You could try just doing it from your dashboard too.

    ReplyDelete