Friday

I wish I was visiting my Grandma

This weekend, my mom and brother are going over to the island.  They will get to sleep in, they will have poached eggs and bacon and tea made for them the second they get up in the morning.  They will have homemade soup served in front of a waterfront view at lunch.  They will probably get roast chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.  Every meal is followed by dessert.  Toast with jam for snacks at night.

They are going to my grandma's.  AND I'M JEALOUS!

This saturday, I'm singing with the Surrey Children's Choir and Youth Chorus at Surrey Central's "Santa's Arrival" Celebration.  No pampering for me.  It will be quite fun to ring in the season tomorrow morning though, singing fun favourite like Winter Wonderland, White Christmas, and Silver Bells.

In remembrance of my lovely Gma and the lovely town of Sidney though, here are a cutesy pair of earrings I bought the last time I was there, from one of my fave Sidney stores, Cameron Rose.

They can be dressed up or dressed down- something I always appreciate in an earring.  Cute cute cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment