Monday

SHE my heart's friend

Jennifer Kelly- this blog title is for you.

Its also practically relevant, as tonight's post centres on a cutesy key/heart inspired necklace that I got from S.H.E by design in Ft. Langley this past weekend.

For many Novembers, my mother and I (often joined by crew members Kirst and G.dawg) have made a tradition of spending a day in Ft. Langley.  To be fair, I must attribute this annual affair to Taylor Luckock, who introduced me to the beautiful thing that is The Little White House.  Not only does L.W.H start playing Christmas Carols in November, but they have fabulous Christmas decorations (I especially appreciate their vintage miniature Christmas trees) and adorable (if pricey) party dresses.

The back of the store is a cottage-y tea house of sorts, that boasts a pretty admirable tea list, a delectable house salad, and fluffy, yummy quiches.  

Back to the jewelry though.  This year, my mom and I extensively enlarged our Ft. Langley day, which isn't really saying much as the town is like, a block long.  But we were quite delighted in S.H.E, where along with tonight's feature I also got an utterly chic navy dress perfect for winter parties.

Without any further ado, feast your eyes on the newest member of the Danica Kell necklace club, and drool over how girly, sharp, and simple it is.







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that necklace!! It is absolutely adorable! It makes me want to go accessory shopping when I haven't been in so long.

    Excellent purchase DKRhymes.

    (PS. Thanks for the title shout out :) )

    ReplyDelete